Have you ever considered serving the community through liturgical ministry? This Fall the parish will be offering formation in the ministries of Lector, Bread and Cup and Hospitality.
In order to gauge interest and arrange for a Covid safe environment we are asking those interested to preregister.
What is involved in training for each ministry:
- Lectors: One initial group meeting followed by individual formation sessions
- Bread and Cup: Two sessions (session 1 is a discussion of the theology and history of the Eucharist and session 2 is a short practical session)
- Hospitality: One training session plus “on-the-job” training
Depending on interest, the following dates have been reserved for initial meetings:
- Hospitality – Saturday Oct 23rd 10am-12 pm
- Lectors – Saturday Nov 6th
- Bread and Cup – Saturday Nov 13th (first session)
If you have any questions, would like further information or are interested in registering for any of the above, please contact Rodica at firstname.lastname@example.org.