Welcome to our community!
The use of facial coverings is now optional for parishioners attending Mass at all churches. Masking protocols for priests, deacons and Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion remain in place.
Read the full guidelines from Bishop Brennan
- We are at full capacity in the Church and open seating is permitted
- Masks are are recommended as a courtesy to your fellow parishioners
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the Church pews
- The Church is open for private prayer on Wednesdays from 12:00 noon – 4:00 PM
- The Parish Center is open for meetings
We ask that you not attend services or gatherings if you exhibit symptoms of fever or chills, cough, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea. If you are sick, dispensation is accepted.
We will continue to update the website with any changes.