Please review the current plans that are in place for the coming weeks.
- Masses will be held inside the Church.
- There will be two Masses: Saturday at 5:30 and Sunday at 10:30.
- Seating is limited to 50 individuals at each Mass, so reservations are required.
Individuals who live together are welcome to sit together.
- Signup online to reserve a seat for all Masses or call the Parish office if you have problems with the online signup form.
- Each person must wear a face mask at all times and maintain a distance of six feet from one another.
- Children under age 2 should not wear a face mask, but are welcome to attend.
- Anyone who cannot wear a mask because of respiratory issues should not wear a face mask and should consider watching the Mass online.
- Hospitality Ministers will be present to help keep order and keep everyone safe. Please follow their directions.
- A video tape of the weekly Mass will be available and posted on the parish website.
- There will be no weekday Masses
Parishioners who are in a high-risk category or who live with or have regular contact with someone who is in a high-risk category should consider their situation in making a decision about attending Mass.
This space will always contain the most up-to-date information, so check back often for updates.
At this time, the only other gatherings that are permitted are meetings for Parish Council, Finance Council, and RCIA. The Parish Office will be staffed on Mondays through Fridays, 9:00 am ‐ 2:00 noon, and calls will be answered throughout the week. Please let us know if we can help with any needs.