We will allow a maximum of 50 people into church for the following Masses:
- Saturdays at 5:30 PM
- Sundays at 10:30 AM
- Wednesdays at 12:00 noon
Safety dictates that no one with a pre-existing condition or listed in the vulnerable category may be inside the church for these services. With that in mind, reservations for seating inside the church will be on a first come, first served basis. Those with pre-existing conditions or listed in the vulnerable category, and all others without in-church reservations wishing to be present at the Christmas liturgies, must attend via the Radio Mass option in the parking lot.
In both cases, attending Mass either inside the church or via the Radio Mass in the parking lot, you must reserve a space online or by phoning the parish office.
Here are the details for Mass attendance.
Inside the church:
- Masks must be worn at all times, covering nose and mouth.
- Social distancing must be strictly observed. Follow the directions of the Hospitality Ministers.
Regarding attendance in the church and via the Radio Mass in the parking lot:
- Reservations must be made via the St. Agnes Website or by phoning the parish.
- Please understand that, if need be, we may have to make adjustments to our plans for Mass if there is a further surge in the infection rate.
We all wish that this situation could be otherwise. Despite the frustration and disappointment we are facing, let’s remember that we celebrate in faith that Jesus is born to us! Let us open our hearts fully to the joy of this season.
Please review the standard plans currently in place due to the pandemic.
- There will be no weekday Masses.
- Individuals who live together are welcome to sit together during in-person Masses
- Signup online to reserve a seat for all Masses or call the Parish office if you have problems with the online signup form.
- Each person must wear a face mask at all times and maintain a distance of six feet from one another.
- Children under age 2 should not wear a face mask, but are welcome to attend.
- Anyone who cannot wear a mask because of respiratory issues should not wear a face mask and should consider watching the Mass online.
- Hospitality Ministers will be present to help keep order and keep everyone safe. Please follow their directions.
- A video tape of the weekly Mass will be available and posted on the parish website.
- Parishioners who are in a high-risk category or who live with or have regular contact with someone who is in a high-risk category should consider their situation in making a decision about attending Mass.
Tutorial on Attending Mass
Take some time to review our tutorial, Attending Mass During the Pandemic. The tutorial covers the following topics: