Welcome to our community! We are now open to all parishioners, guests, and visitors, so please join us for Mass.
Wednesday, July 25
Until further notice, Bishop Brennan asks that all those in attendance at Mass wear a mask, other than young children under the age of 2. Thank you for your cooperation in this act of Christian Charity.
- We are at full capacity in the Church—no limits!
- Open seating is now permitted
- Masks are are highly recommended as a courtesy to your fellow parishioners and especially requested when you receive Communion
- Hand sanitizer will be provided as you enter the Church
- The Church is open for private prayer on Wednesdays from 12:00 noon – 4:00 PM
- The radio Mass option is no longer available
- The Parish Center is now open for meetings
- The Diocese has lifted the dispensation beginning June 26/27
We ask that you not attend services or gatherings inside or outside the church if you exhibit symptoms of fever or chills, cough, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea. If you are sick, dispensation is accepted.
We will continue to update the website and let you know about additional changes as we move forward.